How do I describe this week? Well I can start by saying that the cockroaches are still alive, that is a good thing. The only problem that my team seems to be having is that they tend to be frozen,whenever we take then down from their place in the classroom. The way that we have been dealing with this problem is by placing them under a lamp for about most of the class time. Their food seems to be decreasing,so what we will have to do on Monday is to give them more bread and maybe a few apples.
I must say, I have really enjoyed the labs that we have been doing in class. I find the labs in Biology to be a lot easier than the ones we did in Chemistry last year. Actually, I rather enjoy doing them and
they don't take as much time as the other ones.
So far, I have been doing okay with getting the work done within the class, but I haven't been doing so well with the readings. I haven't read my book for while and I have to get back to doing that. After all, I don't want to fall that far behind in my studies. Well... thats all she wrote.
No comments:
Post a Comment